A. In addition to other actions or penalties provided by law, the town may deny or revoke any license applied for or issued pursuant to this chapter for any of the following reasons:
1. The license application contains an omission or misrepresentation of material fact.
2. The license was procured by fraud.
3. The license is used, or is intended to be used, for a business materially different from that applied for.
4. The licensee or business fails to pay the licensing fee applicable to such license.
5. The licensee or business violates any of the requirements of this chapter.
6. The business engages in, or the licensee seeks a license to engage in, an unlawful business or activity.
7. The business operates in a manner that constitutes a nuisance pursuant to common law or the ordinances and codes of the town of South Prairie or the statutes of the state of Washington.
8. The licensee is not 18 years of age or older at the time the license is applied for.
9. The licensee or the business has had a similar license denied or revoked and has not corrected the basis for the denial or revocation.
B. The issuance of a license that could have been denied pursuant to subsection A of this section shall not prohibit the town from taking action to revoke the license at a later date, and it shall at all times remain the exclusive responsibility of the licensee to ensure that the business complies with the requirements of this chapter.