Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Whenever a business makes an overpayment, and within two years after the date of such overpayment makes an application for a refund or credit for the overpayment, the claim shall be considered by the town clerk and, if approved, shall be repaid by the town. [Ord. 606 § 2 (Exh. A), 2021.]