Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The planning commission may designate one of its members to act as secretary without salary, or, if requested by the commission, the mayor shall designate a member of the paid staff of the town to serve as such secretary, who shall serve without additional compensation. [Ord. 112 § 5, 1980.]