Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The town council may refer to the planning commission, for its recommendation and report, any ordinance, resolution or other proposal relating to any of the matters and subjects referred to in said Chapter 35.62 RCW, as amended, and the commission shall promptly report to the council thereon, making such recommendations and giving such counsel as it may deem proper in the premises. [Ord. 112 § 3, 1980.]