Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. The owners of an interest in any real estate abutting upon any street or alley may petition the town council to make vacation, giving a description of the property to be vacated.

B. The town council itself may also initiate a street vacation procedure.

C. The petition or resolution must be filed with the town clerk-treasurer. [Ord. 378 § 2 (Exh. 1), 1999.]