A. Every development which is or will be required to provide one or more dumpsters for solid waste collection under the town’s solid waste collection policies must provide sites for such dumpsters that are:
1. Located so as to facilitate collection and minimize any negative impact on persons occupying the development site, neighboring properties, or public rights-of-way; and
2. Constructed according to specifications established by the town engineer to allow for collection without damage to the development site or the collection vehicle.
B. All dumpsters must be screened if and to the extent that, in the absence of screening, they would be clearly visible to:
1. Persons in any dwelling unit on residential property other than that where the dumpster is located; or
2. Occupants or customers in any building on nonresidential property other than that where the dumpster is located, unless the other property is used primarily for purposes permitted exclusively in the light industrial district; or
3. Persons traveling on any public street, sidewalk, or other public way.