Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. Before connecting to the town water system, a property owner or developer must:

1. Make application; and

2. Pay the water connection fee.

B. The town will supply a 5/8 by 3/4-inch water meter and the connection can be made once the fee has been paid.

C. No water line trenches may be backfilled before approval of the town engineer. [Ord. 378 § 2 (Exh. 1), 1999.]