A. The town engineer will issue permits for the side sewer.
B. The applicant for a side sewer permit must supply the town engineer with the following information, on a form provided by the town:
1. Owner’s name;
2. Address of property to be served;
3. Owner’s mailing address;
4. Name and address to which bills must be sent;
5. Registered side sewer contractor’s or qualified town employee’s name and proof of qualification;
6. Legal description of the property to be served;
7. All outside dimensions of building to be served;
8. Location of buildings on property to be served;
9. Purpose of building; and
10. Alignment of the proposed side sewer.
C. All required fees must be paid before any side sewer permit is issued. Such fees may include, but are not limited to: permit fees, stub fees, general facilities connection charges, in-lieu-of-assessment charges, reconnection charges, and/or any other charges (outstanding or otherwise) associated with the permit or the property.
D. The permit card must be posted on the job before starting the work and must be readily accessible to the town engineer.
E. The installer of the side sewer must meet with the inspector on the job whenever so directed.
F. No side sewer may be backfilled before approval of the town engineer. [Ord. 378 § 2 (Exh. 1), 1999.]