Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Before performing any work within a right-of-way, the person performing the work must obtain a right-of-way permit from the town engineer. The town engineer may condition the permit as necessary to protect the public health, safety, and welfare. [Ord. 378 § 2 (Exh. 1), 1999.]