Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. The applicant must have the mayor or his designee sign the original of any approved short plat.

B. The applicant then must file for record the signed, approved short plat with the Pierce County auditor.

C. The final short plat will not be considered approved until the applicant files it with the Pierce County auditor, in accordance with RCW 58.17.065.

D. One reproducible Mylar or equivalent film copy must be furnished to the utilities department and town engineer.

E. One paper copy must be filed with the Pierce County assessor.

F. Paper copies must also be provided to other agencies as required by the town council. [Ord. 378 § 2 (Exh. 1), 1999.]