Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. Application Required for Account Activation or Discontinuation. Whenever the owner of property connected to the town’s water or sewer system desires to have the service activated or discontinued, he or she shall notify the town in writing on the town’s forms.

B. Reconnection. Reconnection of service will require payment of all outstanding fees and charges to the account. If the connection has been abandoned for nonpayment, the property owner may be required to re-apply for a permit to allow the connection under the procedures in SPMC 13.05.010. [Ord. 567 § 2 (9.04.020), 2018.]